Job openings

Tom Gralewicz

Aug 11, 2017, 12:57:17 PM8/11/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
One of the companies in my building is looking for more workers.

Its metal polishing both with electric hand tools and running automated machines, hard work but a good company to work for.  Starting at $12 per hour plus overtime and bonuses.

They also need a welder/polisher not enough welding for a full time position but the rest can be polishing.

They will train.

Contact me if you or anyone you know is interested.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

rocky53204 .

Aug 11, 2017, 4:15:35 PM8/11/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Carol's grandson may have interest... is it located on a bus line?
Wire, TIG, stick welding?

--

---

Tom Gralewicz

Aug 11, 2017, 4:43:53 PM8/11/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Its on a bus line, 13th and Drexel.
TIG welding stainless steel.  Light duty filling voids and short sheet metal seams.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker