Universal Hovercraft Tour?

Shane T.

Apr 13, 2014, 1:28:47 AM4/13/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I was talking with Bob D. about UH based in Rockford, IL, and thought I'd post something here to gauge interest.

Since we've so far toured the Stern Pinball factory and Fermilab, I went ahead and contacted UH to see if they give tours.  I probably won't get an answer until Monday, but I'm throwing it out there...who's interested?

Chef Felisha Wild

Apr 13, 2014, 6:43:33 AM4/13/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
It would be interesting.  I would go if I had time.

--

---

Ron Bean

Apr 13, 2014, 9:49:54 AM4/13/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
>Since we've so far toured the Stern Pinball factory and Fermilab, I went
>ahead and contacted UH to see if they give tours. I probably won't get an
>answer until Monday, but I'm throwing it out there...who's interested?

I'm interested. I'd probably meet you there, since I'm coming from a
different direction.

Tom Gralewicz

Apr 13, 2014, 10:35:31 AM4/13/14
to milwaukeemakerspace

I'm in

Tony

Apr 13, 2014, 11:58:31 AM4/13/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'm on board :)

 - Tony

On 04/13/2014 12:28 AM, Shane T. created:
I was talking with Bob D. about UH based in Rockford, IL, and thought I'd post something here to gauge interest.

Since we've so far toured the Stern Pinball factory and Fermilab, I went ahead and contacted UH to see if they give tours.  I probably won't get an answer until Monday, but I'm throwing it out there...who's interested?

Lucy Sinogeikina

Apr 13, 2014, 12:20:13 PM4/13/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Sounds interesting!

Lance Lamont

Apr 13, 2014, 2:15:20 PM4/13/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Interested

Ray Albarelli

Apr 13, 2014, 6:02:31 PM4/13/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Me too

On Apr 13, 2014 1:15 PM, "Lance Lamont" <niles...@gmail.com> wrote:
Interested

Have Blue

Apr 13, 2014, 6:13:18 PM4/13/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Depending on date/time, I'm also interested.

Dan Johnson

Apr 15, 2014, 7:18:20 AM4/15/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Also interested, depending on details.  My calendar is filling up quick