What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2015-11-23 edition]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Nov 23, 2015, 9:55:04 AM11/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere.

reMMinderbot thanks you!

Pete Prodoehl

Nov 23, 2015, 10:25:39 AM11/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I built something weird using the tape drive I got at the meeting last
week Tuesday:

http://rasterweb.net/raster/2015/11/22/click-whir-squee/

I also spent a great deal of time this weekend organizing my basement
workshop, which is now a respectable mess instead of a disastrous mess.

Pete

Royce Pipkins

Nov 23, 2015, 10:29:53 AM11/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I test fired my ATSAMD21J board this weekend.

--

---

the_digital_dentist

Nov 23, 2015, 11:00:12 AM11/23/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
Put a little piezo device on the end of the stick and blast the signal it produces with an amp and speaker.  Why shouldn't the neighbors enjoy it, too?  You could run it through a guitar effects pedal for some real fun.

I've been trying to get my basement in shape, too.

Pete Prodoehl

Nov 23, 2015, 11:11:46 AM11/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I like the way you think... Let's plan your suggested enhancements for Maker Faire.

We have approximately 304 days to get it done.

Pete

Adrian Volden

Nov 23, 2015, 11:50:06 AM11/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I have been working on my Makerfair MKE 2016 project, and have a new balloon with string wrapped around it drying.
I repaired a lamp for my Granddaughters bedroom that was knocked over
I cleaned my basement earlier this month, and you can almost, still tell I did clean a little.
--
Adrian Volden
Cell Ph (414) 379-8373 Anytime