Vacuum Former Demo

hal

Jan 3, 2017, 3:42:42 PM1/3/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hey all!
 I have a friend who is looking to join up, and is really interested in our vacuum former. I have no experience with it, But I was wondering if anyone would be available for demos that knows how to operate it? We'll be at the space most of the day Thursday. Thanks!

Keith McMillan (President)

Jan 4, 2017, 9:14:55 AM1/4/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Dan Johnson is the trainer for the vacuum former, I believe.

Thanks,
Keith

---------
Keith McMillan