Looking for Nol. 50 roller chain

Tom Gralewicz

Feb 18, 2018, 8:45:46 PM2/18/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
I need a foot or so to extend a chain, master links would be nice but I can buy them locally if necessary.

Tom

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

Andy Amrhein

Feb 18, 2018, 9:29:15 PM2/18/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I think everything powerwheels has has is #25, 219, 35, or metric sizes.

--

---

rocky53204 .

Feb 19, 2018, 9:39:20 AM2/19/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I have some spare roller chain.
How do I know if they are #50?
I tried to get specs on-line but they want me to register which I do not care to do.

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 7:45 PM, Tom Gralewicz <m...@ieee.org> wrote:
I need a foot or so to extend a chain, master links would be nice but I can buy them locally if necessary.

Tom

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--

---

Jim Rawson

Feb 19, 2018, 10:23:23 AM2/19/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Here are some specs
Chain Specs.png

Tom Gralewicz

Feb 19, 2018, 11:07:53 AM2/19/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Most chain has a number stamped on the sides of the links.

Tom Gralewicz

Feb 19, 2018, 2:48:46 PM2/19/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
​Never mind :-)

Farm and Fleet had 10' for $18 plus the master and half links.

Mc Masterr Carr and MSC industrial wanted more than 3 times that.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker