PCB etching training?

michael.turenne

Jun 22, 2016, 12:41:05 PM6/22/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hey everybody,

I'm looking to get trained on the pcb etching equipment. Does anybody know who I should get in contact with for this? I've taken a pcb etching workshop before so I'm familiar with the process.

-Michael

Tom Gralewicz

Jun 23, 2016, 2:49:16 PM6/23/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I can walk you through the process and equipment we have available.  I'm generally around Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday afternoons.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--

---