Eclipse viewing glasses

Tom Hansen

Aug 16, 2017, 4:41:19 PM8/16/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi everyone, my girlfriend Michelle Theuer and I both just joined the Makerspace, so if you don't recognize our names, that's why.

Anyway, we've been planning a trip to view the eclipse. However, having the proper viewing glasses didn't make it on our list until now.  Does anyone have any they are willing to part with (like the cheap cardboard kind)?  Or maybe know of a place that still has them?  They seem to be sold out everywhere.

Thanks, all!

-Tom

Pete Prodoehl

Aug 16, 2017, 5:33:39 PM8/16/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Shane T.

Aug 16, 2017, 6:09:08 PM8/16/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
The local libraries will have some on Monday the 21st. First come, first served.

Andy Amrhein

Aug 17, 2017, 6:42:36 PM8/17/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I may have an extra pair but I live 65 miles away and probably won't be by the space before the eclipse.  I know American Science and Surplus still had them as of Sunday, but no idea if still available.

--

---