Makerspace Wiki Login Request

SonnyZ

Sep 2, 2016, 3:56:07 PM9/2/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Per an instructional tip I found on the Makerspace Wiki, I am posting a request for a login profile to the Wiki. Please... Please... Pretty please!  =)

ChrisH

Sep 3, 2016, 8:49:58 PM9/3/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Got it!

Steve Pilon

Sep 7, 2016, 5:45:29 PM9/7/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Just a reminder that the cnc router training class scheduled for tonight is rescheduled for tomorrow night at the same time.

Moore, Jason

Nov 29, 2016, 11:56:26 AM11/29/16
to in...@milwaukeemakerspace.org, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I’d also like a wiki login profile, so I can sign up for classes being offered.

I may actually already have a login profile, but haven’t “registered” with the website, not sure. Please help, thanks.

Jason Moore

--

---

Dan Felix

Nov 30, 2016, 8:07:14 AM11/30/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, in...@milwaukeemakerspace.org
Interested in the class, possible non-member +1
Need a wiki login as well.

Thanks,
Dan

---

Dan Felix

Marcin Polewski

Nov 30, 2016, 12:05:00 PM11/30/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I too need a wiki logon so that I can sign up for the class please.

Thank you,
Marcin Polewski

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Moore, Jason <jmo...@mcw.edu> wrote:

---

John Rockefeller

Nov 30, 2016, 3:01:49 PM11/30/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
It's incredibly irritating... I unable to post to the blog... several failed attempts.
Is a class in order?