Space X

Jim Rawson

Jun 16, 2016, 8:18:36 AM6/16/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Although they didn't "stick the landing" this time, Musk did come up with a great way to describe it.

Rapid unscheduled disassembly.

the_digital_dentist

Jun 16, 2016, 8:23:07 AM6/16/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
He has used that phrase in the past to describe either failed launches or landings.

Jim Rawson

Jun 16, 2016, 8:24:05 AM6/16/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I.m stealing it.

--

---

the_digital_dentist

Jun 16, 2016, 8:29:45 AM6/16/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
here's a clue from a hardened criminal... it's best not to announce such activities on a public forum.

Jim Rawson

Jun 16, 2016, 8:49:03 AM6/16/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Speaking of that, I was checking my security camera footage from 6/14/16 and a Little Audi TT made an illegal U-turn on Howell Ave.  at 18:43

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 7:29 AM, the_digital_dentist <mark.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
here's a clue from a hardened criminal... it's best not to announce such activities on a public forum.

the_digital_dentist

Jun 16, 2016, 9:08:56 AM6/16/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Shhhhh....