Re: [MakerSpace] Free Pasty In Fridge

James

Aug 20, 2016, 4:46:57 PM8/20/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

It's gone FYI.

From: milwaukee...@googlegroups.com <milwaukee...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of james4875 <jame...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 9:58 AM
To: milwaukeemakerspace
Subject: [MakerSpace] Free Pasty In Fridge

Hi All -

I forgot a pasty in the fridge on Wednesday night.  From Reynold's pasty (http://reynoldspasties.com/#home).  I'm not sure when I'll be at the space next so consider it up for grabs since I'd just as soon not see it go to waste.

It's in a brown paper bag, upper shelf on the right I think.  Has the remains of a side of beef gravy with it (no germs, I poured it on the other one I  had).

Should be fine a couple days yet.  Nuke it in the microwave a couple minutes and someone gets a free lunch!

--

---

the_digital_dentist

Aug 21, 2016, 7:48:14 PM8/21/16