Free Plywood

Felisha Wild

Feb 27, 2015, 11:39:27 AM2/27/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
We received a piece of equipment that was crated with 4 x 4's and plywood.  There are some staples to be dealt with but they could be used for a project.

Anyone want to come and get them?  Otherwise I'm just going to break it all down and toss it.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Felisha
IMG_20150227_102859.jpg

The Fool

Feb 27, 2015, 1:47:08 PM2/27/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Looks like good material for the Artemis Bridge project.

Larry Andersen

--

---

Sir John Minderman

Feb 27, 2015, 8:41:53 PM2/27/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Yes I won't be back in town till Tuesday so if they could be put done where till I get in that would be great thanks