What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2016-07-25 edition]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 25, 2016, 9:55:05 AM7/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere.

reMMinderbot thanks you!

Adrian Volden

Jul 25, 2016, 10:09:06 AM7/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I worked with some new neon paint that was on sale at Michael's crafts
this weekend to see how it flows for my Dark Arts display, not so
good. Will go back on Thursday with my 50% off coupon and try a
different brand.

Only 60 days to go before Maker Faire Milwaukee
> --
>
> ---

Adrian Volden
Cell Ph (414) 379-8373 Anytime
Home Ph (414)-727-0539 After 5:00pm
Work Ph (414)-362-6373 7:30 - 4:00

Pete Prodoehl

Jul 25, 2016, 11:16:05 AM7/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I spent a lot of time working on Maker Faire stuff, and we've approved
the first large batch of Makers and added them to the site!

https://makerfairemilwaukee.com/80-makers-and-counting/

And as a reminder, the Call for Makers closes August 1st, 2016.

We could still use Makers, Speakers, Workshop Leaders, Power Racing
Teams, etc...

(At this point we have too many Commercial Makers, but may be able to
make room for MMS members who apply.)

Pete