Pine cones wanted

Kathryn H.

Aug 16, 2016, 4:07:40 PM8/16/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I am looking for pine cones from the Red or Norway pine tree. A plastic grocery bag of them is all I need. I do NOT want pine cones from White or Jack  pine trees. The photo is an example of the shape of the pine cones I am looking for. I am hoping to get them for free.

Thank you.
Pinecone20160816.jpg

Dont let google be evil

Aug 21, 2016, 11:18:22 AM8/21/16
to milwaukeemakerspace

Not good w/ tree types, but these cones are plentiful, and publicly accessible. I run across these frequently.
EggSalad

Kathryn H.

Aug 25, 2016, 11:07:14 PM8/25/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
The one on the right is exactly what I'm looking for.

Dont let google be evil

Aug 26, 2016, 12:33:13 PM8/26/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I'll bring a bag to work w/ me today, and collect a pile if time allows- it should.

EggSalad