Spare ATtiny85?

Pete Prodoehl

Jul 15, 2016, 12:06:36 AM7/15/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone have an ATtiny85 I could purchase next Tuesday?

I'd like to use one for a project but I seem to have misplaced all of
mine...

Pete

the_digital_dentist

Jul 15, 2016, 10:13:45 AM7/15/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I have a teensy 3.1 board that I haven't been using since Tony gave it to me.  Would that work?

ChrisH

Jul 15, 2016, 1:28:01 PM7/15/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I think I have a couple somewhere that someone else from the space gave to me, so I'll give you one..
I'll check to see if I can find them and let you know.

Adam Cohen

Jul 15, 2016, 3:51:07 PM7/15/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I believe you might find some in a one of the orgainzed drawers of ICs on the north wall of the electronics lab.  it should even be labeled as attiny.

--

---

Tom Gralewicz

Jul 15, 2016, 4:59:27 PM7/15/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
There is a drawer of ATTINY45's in 8 pin dip in the drawers with the green labels at the space.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

Pete Prodoehl

Jul 15, 2016, 6:04:46 PM7/15/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Chris...

Let me know!

Pete

Pete Prodoehl

Jul 15, 2016, 6:06:01 PM7/15/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

It would, but it would be way overkill! Save it for a more complex
project. (Mine would work better with a small ATtiny that only needs one
pin.)

Pete