scratch blocks in casting area

8 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Kayla Schroeder

ulæst,
19. sep. 2016, 23.54.5719.09.2016
til membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Dan Dricken (other casting artist member) dropped off scratch blocks for Maker faire today in the casting area. We ask that no one touches or moves them around.
Since this is an area specifically for this type of material it shouldn't be a problem as far as taking up space.

I don't believe he put a parking ticket on them thus the email.

If anyone is interested is pre-purchasing scratch blocks just let me know by responding here then picking them up and signing off in the casting area.
Cost for members is 10$. I'll have a sheet for that up tomorrow.

Thanks!
-side note, what's up with the cart of wood that keeps returning??? I've moved it several times, red tagged it and really hope it stops finding its way back by the casting stuff. I completely understand the space is crazy because of maker faire, but isn't that valuable cart space?-

Kayla Schroeder
Artist / Maker
Milwaukee, WI

Shane

ulæst,
20. sep. 2016, 08.52.0120.09.2016
til membersonly-milwaukeemakerspace, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Agreed. The MMS carts are just as valuable as the space they take up and, unless I'm misinformed, are not for storage.
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye opslag