Fwd: Discovery World Sci-Fi Day 2016

Keith McMillan (MMS Board Secretary)

Jul 14, 2016, 11:33:14 AM7/14/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com
Received from our friends at Discovery World, and passed on to you our members in case you would like to attend.

Thanks,
Keith

---------
Keith McMillan
Secretary - Milwaukee Makerspace Board

Jul 14, 2016, 7:58:51 PM7/14/16
to membersonly-milwaukeemakerspace, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
It's October 1st, right?

integritylawnlandscaping

Aug 8, 2016, 12:30:32 PM8/8/16
to milwaukeemakerspace, membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keith I hope I’m not too late I would like to Participate!

Rik The handsomest landscaper in all the land

Keith McMillan (MMS Board Secretary)

Aug 8, 2016, 12:31:20 PM8/8/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com
I'd follow up with Michael or Lance (assuming that's our Lance?)

Thanks,
Keith

---------

--