Need help with a project and use Program like 3d cad or solidworks

Kevin Bahe

Nov 19, 2017, 10:08:32 PM11/19/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Anyone that can take an object and redesign it into a composite or plastic prototype for me? SOS
Also help getting a provisional utility patent filed for the same project.
Thanks
Kevin

Pete Prodoehl

Nov 19, 2017, 11:12:33 PM11/19/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I’ve modeled a great deal of objects for 3D printing, often starting with existing real-world objects.

Though if there’s a patent involved (instead of releasing files under an open license) I’d need to charge you an appropriate fee.

Pete
--

---