Wood lathe

Karen Pauli

May 22, 2016, 9:00:38 PM5/22/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Who do I talk to to get checked off on the wood lathe?

ChrisH

May 22, 2016, 10:02:29 PM5/22/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Same here. And can it be on a Tuesday night?

morgank...@gmail.com

May 22, 2016, 10:33:33 PM5/22/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
3 for training, preferably on a Tuesday night.

Best Regards
Morgan Kyle White
414 9159567

> On May 22, 2016, at 9:02 PM, ChrisH <hemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Same here. And can it be on a Tuesday night?
>
> --
>
> ---

Harvey Matyas

May 22, 2016, 10:34:23 PM5/22/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
At least 2 people can check you out on the wood lathe,  Felisha Wild  or John Charles Bauschatz

ChrisH

May 23, 2016, 11:17:22 AM5/23/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Harvey, I think this thread is hoping to schedule time with either of them on Tuesday for a training.

ChrisH

May 24, 2016, 1:25:39 PM5/24/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Any idea if this will happen tonight? Anyone?

Steve Pilon

May 24, 2016, 2:14:23 PM5/24/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Someone needs to email either Felisha or John Charles and ask them when they are available.

Felisha Wild

May 24, 2016, 2:32:15 PM5/24/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I can stop in tonight and train anybody that want to.

Felisha

ChrisH

May 24, 2016, 2:34:44 PM5/24/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Thanks, Felisha! I'll be there!
-Chris

Harvey Matyas

May 24, 2016, 3:04:16 PM5/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

Steve Pilon

May 24, 2016, 3:43:07 PM5/24/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Thanks Felisha!

ChrisH

May 25, 2016, 9:15:37 AM5/25/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Thank you for the training last night, Felisha!