3d Lab Training

Nathan Falk

May 16, 2018, 5:37:44 PM5/16/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
I am wondering would I would be able to get trained in the 3d lab. I plan on being at the space tonight the 16th  from 5:30 till 9ish. Otherwise let me know when you might e able to meet.

Nathan Falk

Zetsumei Zetsumetsu

May 17, 2018, 1:50:52 PM5/17/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I need to get in on a training session as well. I still need to look at the wiki on this to see if there are regular sessions or how to schedule, but since I saw this message I figured I’d respond and say hello. I also need training. 😊

--

---

kathy.hughett

zetsumetsukrafts

May 18, 2018, 8:48:16 AM5/18/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Thank you Kathy!

the_digital_dentist

May 18, 2018, 9:21:56 AM5/18/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
I should be around on Sunday afternoon, around 2-ish.

Please read through the stuff on 3D printing on the wiki ahead of time:  https://wiki.milwaukeemakerspace.org/spacedocumentation

We should be able to get you prepared to operate SoM and probably the Prusa i3, too.

Allen Falk

May 18, 2018, 11:16:41 AM5/18/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I would also like to join in and i should be able to go sunday

--

---

Nathan Falk

May 19, 2018, 5:59:26 AM5/19/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Unfortunately I will be out of town on Sunday. I won't know my work schedule for next week until Monday morning, I usually work at night after 4:00 would we be able to meet next week during the day sometime?

lyrachri...@gmail.com

May 20, 2018, 9:14:18 AM5/20/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
I would also like to get in on that training if I can. Sunday works for me.