Joining Maker Space Dec 1

Jacob Hansen

Dec 1, 2016, 1:22:24 PM12/1/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I am planning on being at the maker space after work today (around 3:30 or 4) and join. This will be my second visit, and I am hooked. I was just wondering if there was a board member planning to be there so that I would be able to join. Thanks!

Scott Swanson

Dec 1, 2016, 2:36:45 PM12/1/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

You should plan on joining after a Tuesday night meeting.  New members can join at that time.

--

---