Volunteer for Madison Mini Maker Faire Nerdy Derby booth

Adrian Volden

Apr 17, 2017, 4:01:05 PM4/17/17
to MakerFair MKE Planing group, Milwaukee MakerSpace, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hello All
Adrian Here, the Maker Faire Milwaukee Nerdy Derby Champion

We are taking the Nerdy Derby track to Madison again!

We need your  help!
Mini Maker Faire Madison Saturday May 13

Below is a listing on times and how many we need to help.

This is only a listing for the Nerdy Derby booth not a Milwaukee MakerSpace booth ( if there is one?)

Saturday May 13

Volunteers needed

Leave Milwaukee 7:00 am Sharp (3 people)

Arrive in Madison 8:30am-10am start setup (3 people)

10am - 1pm (8 or more people)

1pm-3 pm (8 or more people)

3pm to 5pm (6 or more people)

5pm Clean up load out (4 or more people)

Sunday May 15

unload and vehicle (2-3 people)

Please respond back to me if you would like to help

link to last years photos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/raster/sets/72157667735216820/page2/

--

Adrian Volden
Cell Ph (414) 379-8373 Anytime

Mike Manske

Apr 17, 2017, 4:13:48 PM4/17/17
to membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com, MakerFair MKE Planing group, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'll check with my kid Adrian - we had fun last time.
Michael A. Manske

rocky53204 .

Apr 17, 2017, 5:57:28 PM4/17/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Carol and I can help... I could likely take a few passengers in the mini-van.

Keep us posted as scheduling develops. We could attend either (but not both) days.

Regards, Rocky

---

Adrian Volden

May 3, 2017, 7:22:49 PM5/3/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, MakerFair MKE Planing group, Milwaukee MakerSpace, Colleen Hermes MMS
Hello all again!

Still need more volunteers for next weekend

We have the loading taken care of Friday afternoon

Please let me know the time slot that works best for you.

Saturday May 13

Volunteers needed

Leave Milwaukee 7:00 am Sharp (3 people) This taken care of Adrian, Tim, and Pete

Arrive in Madison 8:30am-10am start setup (3 people)

10am - 1pm (8 or more people) Rocky and Carol

1pm-3 pm (8 or more people)

3pm to 5pm (6 or more people)

5pm Clean up load out (4 or more people)

 information on the event.

Address:

Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
One John Nolen Drive
Madison, WI 53703

a) Event hours are 10am-5pm

b Admission for Makers-  Persons who are staffing your exhibit receive free admission, but must check in first to receive a wristband.  There is an opportunity for those makers who are loading into the booth to get wristbands at that point.  However, if you have colleagues meeting you at the booth, they should check in first inside our entrance on Level 4 at the “Maker Check-In Table.”    Please be clear with your team that a wristband is required to gain access to the Faire, so they must check in upon arrival.

c) Food-  More food options are available at the Faire this year!  A concessions stand will be available in the Exhibit Hall, and food carts will be on Olin Terrace outdoors.

---

---