What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2016-08-22 edition]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 22, 2016, 9:55:05 AM8/22/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere.

reMMinderbot thanks you!

Brent Bublitz

Aug 22, 2016, 10:41:21 AM8/22/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Mid 70's Medalist moped. Sachs 50cc motor rebuilt and upgraded to a 70cc, race pipe and other goodies. As soon as the parts show up it will have a water cooled head and radiator. As long as it works, I believe I will be the first person to have converted a Sachs 505 motor to a liquid cooled setup. Still have to fabricate a tail light and a few other pieces.

--

---

the_digital_dentist

Aug 22, 2016, 7:46:10 PM8/22/16
to milwaukeemakerspace

Have Blue

Aug 22, 2016, 10:54:21 PM8/22/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

*dons tophat and monocle*

But of course, my good sir - this wheeled vehicle is indeed equipped with an internal combustion engine featuring a hemispherical combustion chamber!

I hope that the increased power output due to this remarkable design is to your satisfaction!  Cheerio, pip pip!

On 8/22/2016 6:46 PM, the_digital_dentist wrote:
Yeah sure, but is it a hemi?

--

---

Kathryn H.

Aug 25, 2016, 11:11:59 PM8/25/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I hacked some seashells.
Mermaid Crown.jpg

Isaac Salapat

Aug 26, 2016, 9:22:23 AM8/26/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

A roof rack and a sign for the maker faire

--

---
IMG_20160825_160927053_HDR.jpg