Design & Build Derby (Formally Nerdy Derby)

Adrian Volden

Apr 11, 2018, 7:42:58 PM4/11/18
to MakerFair MKE Planing group, Milwaukee MakerSpace, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, Andrew R. Paullin

Hello All,

Time to start ramping up for our Maker Fair Milwaukee event.

We will be going to the Mini Maker Faire Madison on Saturday May 12, and can use your help!

madison.makerfaire.com

This is the schedule we have set up and will need people to help pull it off.

Saturday May 12

Leave Milwaukee 7: am Sharp (3 people)

Arrive in Madison 8am-10am start setup (3 people)

10am - 1pm (4 people)

1pm-3 pm (5 people)

3pm to 5pm (4 people)

5pm Clean up load out (3-4 people)

--
Adrian Volden
Cell Ph (414) 379-8373 Anytime

Adrian Volden

May 8, 2018, 4:39:59 PM5/8/18
to Milwaukee MakerSpace, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, MakerFair MKE Planing group
We still need volunteers for this event.

Remember Madison Mini Maker Fair has an entry fee, $15 adult/$8 youth Day of Event. You could get in Free, for just a little volunteering

No Volunteers will be turned away!

Schedule up to date as of 3:30 Tuesday May 8

Arrive in Madison 8am-10am start setup (4 of 4 people signed up)
Pete Prodoehl
David Scurlock
Becky BBCM
Kevin BBCM

10am - 1pm (5 of 4 people signed )
David Scurlock
Becky BBCM
Kevin BBCM
Sean Derby
felisha

1pm-3 pm (1 of 5 people signed up)
Sean Derby

3pm to 5pm ( 2 of 4 people signed up)
Sean Derby
felisha

5pm Clean up load out (3 of 4 people signed up)
Pete Prodoehl
Sean Derby
Felisha

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 12:44 PM, felisha <fel...@ourdailysalt.com> wrote:
Hi Adrian, Put me down for all day. I'll meet you at the space but will drive to Madison in my own vehicle.

Felisha

Sean Derby

May 8, 2018, 6:49:37 PM5/8/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adrian, Seems to have been a bit of a mix-up RE: Sean Derby & Nerdy Derby

Adrian Volden
Cell Ph (414) 379-8373 Anytime
Home Ph (414)-727-0539 After 5:00pm
Work Ph (414)-362-6373 7:30 - 4:00

--

---

Adrian Volden

May 11, 2018, 7:42:18 PM5/11/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, Milwaukee MakerSpace, MakerFair MKE Planing group, maker...@bbcmkids.org, mak...@makerfairemilwaukee.com

Important Information about Madison Maker Faire - May 12

We’re excited to showcase your talents at the Madison Mini Maker Faire on May 12! Thank you so much for your participation!

I’m forwarding general information about Madison Maker Faire that all exhibitors receive.

Some items of note:

Event hours are 10am-5pm.

We are assigned to the Exhibit Hall

Admission for Makers- Persons who are staffing your exhibit receive free admission, but must check in first to receive a wristband. Specific directions are in the manual.  Please be clear with your team that a wristband is required to gain access to the Faire, so they must check in upon arrival.   Large young maker groups will receive a separate email about access.

 Load-in and Load-out Times are stated in the Maker Manual. We will confirm your load-in location closer to the event.

Food- New!  A Maker Lounge is in the Hall of Fame Room on Level 2.

A concessions stand will be available in the Exhibit Hall, and four food carts will be on Olin Terrace and 200 Block of MLK Blvd. outdoors.

---