powered bike

Karen Pauli

Nov 20, 2015, 5:50:21 AM11/20/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
For all the bike builders, especially recumbent bikes and powered bikes.  I thought you might like seeing this.

Joe Rodriguez

Nov 20, 2015, 6:11:07 AM11/20/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
That is awesome!!!  I can't decide what I liked the most, the steam engine, the woodwork, the overall project or the epic mustache!!!

Thanks,
Joe Rodriguez

--

---

the_digital_dentist

Nov 20, 2015, 7:23:15 AM11/20/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
Someone make sure that Bob Kammermann sees this!

Ben Woodford

Nov 20, 2015, 9:46:20 AM11/20/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
Very cool!  Beautiful and practical.

Kathryn H.

Nov 20, 2015, 11:26:58 AM11/20/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
Impressive. This would be so fun to see in a parade. I couldn't stand the clacketty clack right behind my head though. I'd have to wear earplugs. He needs a basket for the cat to ride in.

Ben Woodford

Nov 20, 2015, 11:34:16 AM11/20/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Any idea how far he can go starting with full tanks of water and fuel?