Wednesday CNC Class for Sep 7th reschedule

Steve Pilon

Sep 1, 2016, 4:23:28 PM9/1/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Currently there is a 4x8 router training scheduled for Wednesday Sep 7th at 7pm, unfortunatly this interferes with my school schedule, that is actually the first day of my classes(its an evening class) would the people signed up for this be ok with Thursday the 8th at 7pm? Let me know.

Sonny Zuliani

Sep 1, 2016, 5:56:14 PM9/1/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I am not currently signed up for the class but would be interested in doing so... And Sept. 7th works for me.

Thank you,

Sonny Zuliani

--

---

Sonny Zuliani

Sep 1, 2016, 5:58:02 PM9/1/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Correction, I meant Sept. 8th will work.

Thank you,

Sonny Zuliani

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Sonny Zuliani <sonny....@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not currently signed up for the class but would be interested in doing so... And Sept. 7th works for me.

Thank you,

Sonny Zuliani

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Steve Pilon <spi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Currently there is a 4x8 router training scheduled for Wednesday Sep 7th at 7pm, unfortunatly this interferes with my school schedule, that is actually the first day of my classes(its an evening class) would the people signed up for this be ok with Thursday the 8th at 7pm? Let me know.

--

---

Cashius Myers

Sep 1, 2016, 6:52:49 PM9/1/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Yes, I can make the 8th.
Cash

On Sep 1, 2016 3:23 PM, "Steve Pilon" <spi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Currently there is a 4x8 router training scheduled for Wednesday Sep 7th at 7pm, unfortunatly this interferes with my school schedule, that is actually the first day of my classes(its an evening class) would the people signed up for this be ok with Thursday the 8th at 7pm? Let me know.

--

---

Marc Ownley

Sep 1, 2016, 7:35:14 PM9/1/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Steve,
I may be there.
Marc

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2016, at 3:23 PM, Steve Pilon <spi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Currently there is a 4x8 router training scheduled for Wednesday Sep 7th at 7pm, unfortunatly this interferes with my school schedule, that is actually the first day of my classes(its an evening class) would the people signed up for this be ok with Thursday the 8th at 7pm? Let me know.

--

---

donderotim

Sep 2, 2016, 10:11:45 AM9/2/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Tom G and I can be there on September 8th

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Steve Pilon

Sep 2, 2016, 11:42:45 AM9/2/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
If you are interested in taking the class please remember to sign up on the wiki also at http://wiki.milwaukeemakerspace.org/trainingclasses/cncarea

rocky_53204

Sep 30, 2016, 4:25:29 PM9/30/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I would like to take the October 3rd class but have not been able to get on the wiki to schedule the class. What are the alternatives?

rocky_53204

Sep 30, 2016, 8:57:26 PM9/30/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I was able to meet Steve at the space and have arranged to take the class!

Steve Pilon

Oct 2, 2016, 12:24:19 AM10/2/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
If anyone has problems with wiki sign up talk to me in person for future reference.

Jake Stendel

Oct 2, 2016, 2:21:57 AM10/2/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I'd like to attend. But i do not have a wiki account. Let me know the best way to make arrangements for that. my cell is 4147505201. - Jake Stendel