Best technologies used to create the best products.

priya.ke...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2016, 1:54:13 AM8/25/16
to milwaukeemakerspace

With the use of technologies and state-of-the-art facilities, 2k Technologies help customers in setting up of process plants with integrated engineering that necessitate perfect synchronized between various engineering functions. With years of experience now, we have covered various milestones and are looking for new challenges. 2k technologies have a large workforce comprising of experts in varied areas assisted by a fully dedicated workforce of skilled and qualified persons.

http://www.2ktechnologies.in/building-products-machine-manufacturers.html

the_digital_dentist

Aug 25, 2016, 7:21:36 AM8/25/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
No, no!  Pick me!  I use 3K technlogies!  3K is better than 2k.  2k sux.

Steve Pilon

Aug 26, 2016, 8:54:50 AM8/26/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
2k Technologies, I am very much interested in your services and products! To make certain that you know what you are talking about could you send me a wide selection of high accuracy linear motion and control products you have used before? Im interested in turning this all the way up to 11k technology.

Steve Pilon

Aug 26, 2016, 8:56:26 AM8/26/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Also im not sure that

" Corrugated and Flat Asbestos Cement Sheet plant machinery and Accessories"
is a 2k technology, i think this is more a 18k to 19k technology!

Jim Rawson

Aug 26, 2016, 9:11:42 AM8/26/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Does the 11K technology include the vibration isolation platform?

--

---