Space Improvement Day: [2016-08-28]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 24, 2016, 12:00:09 PM8/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Join us at 1pm on Sunday for our monthly Space Improvement Day!

Help the Makerspace be more awesome by cleaning up and
organizing things so we can spend more time making and
less time dealing with clutter.

(Supposedly there will be food provided for humans.)

Not sure what to do? Check out this page!

http://wiki.milwaukeemakerspace.org/spaceprojs

reMMinderbot thanks you!

Tom Gralewicz

Aug 25, 2016, 11:35:37 PM8/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Plan on scrap to cash and if I have time some wiring lights and power drops.

Tom

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--

---

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 27, 2016, 12:00:06 PM8/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Tom Gralewicz

Aug 27, 2016, 3:43:29 PM8/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Trash to cash, we can use all the help we can get!

If that gets done soon enough, we can do some wiring:

Ghost lights
Power drops

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker