vinyl cutter training needed!

Ian Cummings

Jul 5, 2015, 10:53:31 PM7/5/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
very interestied in it; next meeting if someone would be willing i would like to be trained

thanks much,
ian

Bob Trocke

Jul 5, 2015, 11:56:09 PM7/5/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I'm interested in getting trained on the vinyl cutter as well.

Thanks!

Bob

--

---

David McCoy

Jul 6, 2015, 1:56:36 PM7/6/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I too would like to be trained on the cutter. Tuesday?

Lexie

Jul 7, 2015, 3:31:31 PM7/7/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
So I guess I need to run another class on how to use the Vinyl Cutter huh?

I will be in on Tuesday, but it would be a crash course on just the hardware. I do run a class that is about 2.5 hours long that is mostly on the software that the cutter actually uses.

If people are interested I can hold this class. It would be on a weekend, as that is when I have the most time.

I can hold this after the meeting tonight.

Alexia

Jerry [HM]

Jul 23, 2015, 9:59:06 PM7/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Is this the Silhouette Cameo cutter or another machine?