What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2016-09-26 edition]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Sep 26, 2016, 9:55:13 AM9/26/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere.

reMMinderbot thanks you!

Adrian

Sep 26, 2016, 1:14:31 PM9/26/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Maker Faire, Maker Faire, Maker Faire!

Sent from my iPhone
--

---

Bob Trocke

Sep 27, 2016, 6:17:16 PM9/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Mike Hardy and I made a coin shrinker for Maker Faire. I'm planning to set it up tonight and experiment a little more. I'll bring some of the shrunken coins too the meeting for those who didn't see them.

Bob

Pete Prodoehl

Sep 28, 2016, 11:40:03 AM9/28/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Adrian!

Yes, we made a Maker Faire... Big Big Big Thanks to all MMS members involved.

I made a few things for Maker Faire, and once the dust settles, I'll write some blog posts about them. :)

Pete

Carl Stevens

Sep 28, 2016, 3:05:45 PM9/28/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hey Bob,

I would like to get up close with your coin shrinker so I can make a blog post.

On Sep 26, 2016, at 8:55 AM, remmin...@2xlnetworks.net wrote:

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere.

reMMinderbot thanks you!

--

---

---