What Happens When Whites Are No Longer the Majority?

Burt

Mar 11, 2003, 5:32:38 AM3/11/03
"Thalamus" <zh...@online.no> wrote in message news:<Bx6ba.36062$Rc7.5...@news2.e.nsc.no>...
> [...]
> political correctness and quotas. European and Japanese corporations
> have increasingly beaten their American competitors in recent years.
> Airbus has quickly gained on Boeing, which once dominated commercial
> jet production. Today Boeing goes out of its way to hire minorities
> and has full medical benefits for "Gay spouses." A few decades ago,
> Boeing used to focus on hiring good engineers and building the best
> airplanes. American corporations are terrified of lawsuits whenever
> they want to fire a minority employee, who is hopelessly incompetent.
>
> This country is obsessed with hiring and promoting minorities simply
> because of the color of their skin. (Isn't that racism?) We are
> constantly bombarded by the liberal news media's claim that "diversity
> is our strength" even though America became a superpower when it was
> 90 percent White, and any honest historian would admit America has
> been in a steady decline as the non-White percentage has risen. Jesse
> Jackson tries to shame White Americans for the actions of a few White
> people in previous generations.
>
> As the non-White percentage rises, America will turn more and more
> into a Third World nation. California recently had power black outs
> because the incompetent liberal state government (elected by the non-
> White majority of that state) could not plan ahead. California today
> has a 35 billion dollar deficit in their latest budget thanks to the
> crushing burden of millions of Mexicans and the big-spending habits of
> liberal politicians. While a few businesses profit from cheap Mexican
> labor, White taxpayers get buried with the crushing tax burden. A
> Mexican family with eight children will cost the local county hospital
> $120,000 for eight normal pregnancies, and the public schools will
> need $864,000 to put all eight children through twelve years of
> education. Does anyone seriously believe that a minimum wage Mexican
> is going to contribute enough in taxes to pay for that colossal
> burden? It is far better to have White teenagers handle the minimum
> wage jobs as they did before millions of Mexicans arrived. At least
> young Whites have the ability to get an education and eventually
> contribute enough in taxes to pull their own weight.
>
> The disastrous situation in California will quickly spread across
> America. White people, who once escaped the non-White problem by
> running away to the suburbs, will find no refuge in the future. State
> income taxes and property taxes will rise exponentially as liberal
> politicians try to maintain free medical care and free education for
> millions of poor non-White immigrants. The current trend toward a non-
> White America can only be stopped if people like you finally decide to
> be politically active and to fight the corrupt political system
> destroying America.
> __________________________________
>
> What Happens When Whites Are No Longer the Majority?

I am preparing a list of all the benefits latino immigrants bring to
our communities. Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Burt

Re...@my.com

Mar 11, 2003, 1:21:29 PM3/11/03
> What Happens When Whites Are No Longer the Majority?
>
> The short answer: look at Zimbabwe

> I am preparing a list of all the benefits latino immigrants bring to
> our communities. Your suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Burt

I think that all social support (that's read, financial) will stop!

As a minority, where's line for free stuff for whitie?

Joe Black

Mar 12, 2003, 11:01:38 AM3/12/03

Maybe they wouldn't be here if you idiots weren't so lazy.

Henry

Mar 13, 2003, 7:51:07 AM3/13/03
Joe Black <tdet...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<3E6F4C9C...@hotmail.com>...

Agreed. Deporting these aliens would have an invigorating effect.

Henry