Re: [Mifos-users] Hello Everyone

Message has been deleted

Santosh Math

May 2, 2018, 12:07:24 PM5/2/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Dev
Hi Ably,

This  is front-end (community-app issue) and is already raised here:

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 2:35 PM, Abiy Atsbha <abi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Glad to be part of this team. Hope yo help each other out. And hope to be of a good help for everyone.

On Apr 28, 2018 10:17 AM, "Serge Consty via Mifos-users" <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
Please could you help me , I have the same issue: this is the error message :

Image en ligne

Le jeudi 26 avril 2018 à 11:23:35 UTC+1, Ndam Arouna <ndam....@skylabase.com> a écrit :

Hello Mexina,

I succeeded in '' migrating the opening balance'' . I'm grateful to you and the community.

Best regards

NDAM AROUNA

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ,

SKYLABASE INC

Office number : + 237 243626689  / Email : in...@skylabase.com

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 12:53 PM, Mexina Daniel <mex...@singo.africa> wrote:
Hello Ndam

If you haven't done any transaction or activitity that might affect any ledger, and in all products i.e loan, saving, share, fixed deposit and recurring you have chose "none" in accounting part, it should allow the migration.

If all of the above are correct, please provide the screenshot of the error it provide now.

Regards