[Mifos-users] LOAN REPAYMENT

Dickson Njoroge

Sep 2, 2016, 7:44:03 AM9/2/16
to Mifos software development, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hello all,

Am trying to prepay a loan but i can only prepay principal remaining
plus all months interest. My scenario is i want to repay loan plus one
month interest in case of prepayment. How can I sort this one out.

Thanks,

Regards,

Dickson Njoroge

Stebbins Tugara

Sep 3, 2016, 1:22:22 AM9/3/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos software development
Hi Dickson,

Before doing the Prepayment Action, you first have to Waive the Total remaining interest...... Find this under "More" in the actions Menu. From there you can specify the amount of interest to waive less the one month interest then proceed to repayment.

Thank you.

Shreyaank Byadagi

Sep 6, 2016, 2:05:15 AM9/6/16
to Mifos software development, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi Dickson,

Sorry for the delayed response!!
I wanted to know whether you have defined Interest Recalculation, if you have defined it just check pre-closure interest calculation  is set to "Calculate till rest frequency date".

Regards
Shreyaank

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Dickson Njoroge <njorog...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

Am trying to prepay a loan but i can only prepay principal remaining
plus all months interest. My scenario is i want to repay loan plus one
month interest in case of prepayment. How can I sort this one out.

Thanks,

Regards,

Dickson Njoroge

Thanks and Regards