[Mifos-users] REMINDER: Community Roundtable on Product Roadmap - Friday Nov 13 at 1300GMT

1 view

Ed Cable

Nov 12, 2015, 11:49:18 PM11/12/15
to Mifos software development, mifos-users

2016 Roadmap - Community Roundtable - Friday Nov 13

We are hosting a community roundtable discussion on the features that are being planned for the 16.03 release and 2016 roadmap. We will be reviewing the results of our Call for Features and Community Voting period prior to finalizing the release plans for 16.03. Please join the discussion and help validate that the product is evolving in the right direction.

Register to attend via GoToTraining at 1300GMT on Friday November 13 - https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/8135318789905118466