[Mifos-users] Mifos Install Files for Offline Ubuntu Installation

Moses Billy

Jun 17, 2017, 9:08:22 PM6/17/17
to d...@fineract.apache.org, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net, mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net, us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Dear all,

I have an offline Ubuntu box. I would like to load on MIFOS however the Box has no Internet access.

However I can download  the install files from another source and transfer using Flash Drive./ USB storage media

Could any one with Install files share on google drive so I can download.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Moses

--

 Ambition is so powerful a passion in the human breast, that however high we reach we are never satisfied. Machiavelli, Niccolo

No Life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, and desciplined. - Henry Ermerson Fosdick

Vishwas Babu A J

Jun 18, 2017, 2:23:19 AM6/18/17
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org, mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net, d...@fineract.apache.org
Hi Moses,