[Mifos-users] GSOC Wrap-up Blog Post

Ed Cable

Sep 13, 2017, 3:28:10 PM9/13/17
to Dev, Mifos software development, us...@fineract.apache.org, mifos-users
Hi all,

Join us in thanking the interns and mentors across the Mifos and Apache Fineract communities that made this summer's efforts a great success.

We have documented their achievements with links to final reports, screencasts and screenshots in part 1 of our official GSOC wrap-up at http://mifos.org/blog/2017-google-summer-of-code-wrap-up/

Part 2 will soon follow which gives our interns a chance to reflect on their journey this past summer.

Cheers,

Ed

Sendoro Juma

Sep 14, 2017, 12:57:36 AM9/14/17
to user, mifos-developer, dev, mifos-users
Dear Interns,

Indeed your contributions is invaluable in our journey to  financial inclusions initiatives

Wishing you a continue contributions and thus make Apache Fineract/ Mifos X  the best digital financial services platform ever!

Thanks for the CEO/President and entire Staff of Mifos Initiatives for your great guidance!!!

Kudos for the respective mentors.

Thanks
Sendoro

We have documented their achievements with links to final reports, screencasts and screenshots in part 1 of our official GSOC wrap-up at [ http://mifos.org/blog/2017-google-summer-of-code-wrap-up/ | http://mifos.org/blog/2017-google-summer-of-code-wrap-up/ ]

--
Thanks  and Regards
Santosh Math