Re: [Mifos-users] Accounting Rule Setup

Ed Cable

Aug 31, 2016, 11:17:09 AM8/31/16
to Mutumba Wycliffe, us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org, Drew Fass, shus...@jfloydconsult.com, Kbazira, Praveen J U, mifos-users, Shreyaank Byadagi, Subramanya S N
Mutumba,

If you haven't yet subscribed to the list, you can do so by sending a blank email to user-subscribe@fineract.incubator.apache.org

Have you tried following the documentation on this feature at https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67895308

Ed

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 7:24 AM, Mutumba Wycliffe <wycl...@jfloydconsult.com> wrote:

Dear Shreyaank,

Please guide me on how to create and apply Accounting Rules in Mifos X.

thanks

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Interservice Tower, Plot 33 Lumumba Avenue

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email: Wycl...@jfloydconsult.com | Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com

Slogan: There is always a way.

VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.

Avast logo

Ed Cable
edc...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org