[Mifos-users] User Meeting Topics

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dayna Harp

未读,
2015年5月21日 09:58:382015/5/21
收件人 A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.、Mifos software development
Dear Mifos User Community -

What is your biggest question about using Mifos X?  How to configure a loan? How to create a fixed deposit account? How to develop an internal training program?  Something else?

Post your wish list of topics and we will get them into the bi-weekly user meeting agenda.  Remember, these meetings are for you and we want to be sure you are getting the support you need to get the most out of Mifos X.

If you have done a unique configuration to the Mifos X platform, the community would love to see it!  We will set up a meeting for you to share.

Looking forward to hearing back from all of you!

-Dayna

Dayna Harp
Director Strategic Initiatives, The Mifos Initiative
dh...@mifos.org | Skype: harpcreek | Mobile: 850.312.9560 | www.mifos.org

回复全部
回复作者
转发