[Mifos-users] Share product configuration

NRO0173903 ABHISHEK KUMAR CHHAPOLIKA

Apr 20, 2018, 9:41:41 AM4/20/18
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net, cowry.cr...@gmail.com
Hi Team,

We need help with proper configuration of share products. I have created several share products in mifos and link them with clients. Further while I am distributing the dividend to clients then system will distribute dividend proportionate to shareholding and we do not have the right to change the proportion. Kindly help in case any option to change the proportion manually.

Further, I also need help with respect to dividend distribution posting. Dividend distribution is posted correctly in client share products but it is not showing the dividend amount in linked saving accounts.

Please help in resolving the error. Thanks for your revert.

Warm Regards,

CA. Abhishek Kumar Chhapolika

CHHAPOLIKA & COMPANY
Office no. 002, D- 248, Abhishek Business Centre, Laxmi Nagar , Delhi-110092
Landline: 011-43067834

NRO0173903 ABHISHEK KUMAR CHHAPOLIKA

Apr 22, 2018, 5:09:46 AM4/22/18
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net, edc...@mifos.org, cowry.cr...@gmail.com
Hi Team,

Kindly refer trail email and help us resolving with the issue.