[Mifos-users] Loan collateral issues

Samuel NSHIMYUMUKIZA

Jul 9, 2014, 5:10:20 AM7/9/14
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hello!
I have some issues on loan collateral:
1. When you modify loan application, the loan collateral type selected is different to the loan collateral type displayed after submitting. The loan collateral type displayed is changed.

2. When you filling loan application for groups, the loan collateral added is not displayed after submitting, it is only displayed when it is added using add collateral option for a loan waiting for approval.

Thank you

Binny Gopinath Sreevas

Jul 10, 2014, 3:04:08 AM7/10/14
to Samuel NSHIMYUMUKIZA, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.

Hi Samuel,

I am not able to duplicate both the problems that you have mentioned. Could you send me screen shots and the exact steps that you followed?

Are you trying this on the demo server? If yes, please send me the loan IDs.

I have create a customer loan and group loan with collaterals.

Client loan: https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewloanaccount/4706

Group loan: https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewloanaccount/4930

Click on “Loan Collateral” tab on loan page to see details

I can see a few other issues:

a)      I get an error when I try to manipulate the collaterals in “modify application page”. If I delete a collateral row, I get error message: “Error: error.msg.codevalue.id.invalid” However, I am able to edit the collaterals and add collaterals from the loan page.

b)      Validations in “modify application” page for collaterals and “add collaterals” page are not consistent.

Thanks
Binny