Re: [Mifos-users] Wrapup blog post from 2017 Google Code-In

1 view

Ed Cable

Mar 14, 2018, 1:45:44 PM3/14/18
to Mifos software development, Dev, us...@fineract.apache.org, mifos-users
Here's part two of our GCI wrap-up post. This one features interviews and video testimonials from our students.

http://mifos.org/blog/2017-gci/

Read and share as the students' words of wisdom are quite inspiring.

Ed

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 6:54 AM, Ed Cable <edc...@mifos.org> wrote:
Hello all,

I wanted to share with both the Apache Fineract and Mifos communities part 1 of of our official wrapup blog for the 2017 Google Code-In. Participation more than tripled this year with the completion of 458 tasks.

Their impressive work touched on many aspects of the community and software but to call out the Fineract contributions specifically those included the completion of the remaining work by Chirag on Swagger API documentation and the creation and completion of user guide for Fineract CN Mobile by Akhash Bhave and Muhammad Rafly Andrianza.

Read the post for a small glimpse into all the amazing work they did at http://mifos.org/blog/2017-google-code-in-wrap-up/

Please give our grand prize winners, finalist and overall top 10 participants a shout-out here on the lists or on social media. We look forward to keeping them as active members of the community. Stay forward to part 2 of our wrapup post next week.

Chirag Gupta (66 tasks)
Matthew Katz

Muhammad Rafly Andrianza
Janice Kim