[Mifos-users] EVENT: Financial Inclusion Week Webinar - Fueling Open Innovation on top of the Digital Rails - Friday Nov 3 at 1530GMT

Ed Cable

Nov 1, 2017, 6:12:08 AM11/1/17
to Dev, Mifos software development, us...@fineract.apache.org, mifos-users
Hello community,

As part of the ongoing Financial Inclusion Week being held this week led by the Center for Financial Inclusion, I invite you to participate in a webinar hosted by Mifos focused on open innovation this Friday November 3 at 1530GMT via GoToTraining

As financial inclusion and the banking sector at large now just start to move towards "open banking," the Mifos Initiative has long been a pioneer of open source platforms for the past decade. From fintech startups to financial institutions serving millions, our vibrant partner ecosystem has been able to focus on customer-facing innovation by building apps and not banking infrastructure.

We'll share our journey and where we're headed next as well as show you how you can make the transformation to digital financial services through first-hand case studies from innovators in Mexico & India and a showcase of the innovation that powers these innovators.

Fueling Open Innovation on top of the Digital Rails

Friday November 3 at 1530GMT via GoToTraining

Joining us to share case studies of their innovations powered by Apache Fineract are:

  • Eduardo Licona - Gentera - Learn about the agile innovations that Banco Compartamos and its FiinLab have been rolling out on top of the Mifos X platform through a case study by Eduardo Licona, Director of Innovation Platforms.
  • Nayan Ambali - RuPie - Learn how a self service urban microfinance from India, RuPie, rapidly went to market by leveraging the Mifos X Platform through case study by its co-founder, Nayan Ambali.

Through this webinar, you'll:
  • Experience what it’s like to be part of global community and open source ecosystem leveraging open platforms, standards, APIs, and collaboration.

  • Get a hands-on look at how you can begin innovating on top of open core banking stack - our platform and suite of web, mobile banking, and mobile wallet apps.

  • Start your journey to Financial Inclusion 2.0 by learning about our next-generation application framework for digital financial services, Apache Fineract-CN (Mifos I/O).

This conversation will be a part of Financial Inclusion Week, a week of global conversation on the most important steps to advance financial inclusion. It will be one of dozens of events held around the globe from October 30 – November 3, 2017 that will explore how new products and partnerships are empowering customers. Tweets and comments will run throughout the week on an interactive Financial Inclusion Week website, which can be found at www.financialinclusionweek.org and with the hashtag #FinclusionWeek. Following the events, CFI will spotlight our event on the Financial Inclusion Week website and in reports to the financial inclusion community.

--
Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org