[Mifos-users] Fwd: Initial Draft for collection sheet

Ed Cable

Jul 13, 2017, 5:18:29 PM7/13/17
to d...@fineract.apache.org, us...@fineract.apache.org, mifos-users, Denila Philip, RM, Ishan Khanna, Tarun Mudgal, Raunak Sett, PUNEET KOHLI
Raunak,

These are beautiful designs for the mobile interface for the collection sheet. You're an exceptionally talented designer so thank you for taking your time to work on these to assist Tarun in his GSOC project.

I'm adding this to the public list so the entire community can give feedback if they'd like.

Community, Raunak (our GSOC intern working on the web self-service app) has in his spare time worked on UI design and mockups for the collection sheet interface for the Android Field Officer app that Tarun is implementing. This design is valuable for both Generation 2 and ultimately Generation 3 so I encourage any and all community members to give feedback on this design as it's valuable for any type of bulk entry of savings, loans, data via a mobile device.

Here are couple questions/suggestions from my end:

- I really like the usage of color to show progress of filling out.
- Since collection sheet is exception-based (i.e. where the data entry person only has to edit the payment amount if the client paid none or less at the meeting) In these cases could we show that the amount is different by having the colored circle be red or yellow or having the text amount be red or yellow.
- For clients that have multiple loan or savings accounts that collections are being made for, what are your suggestions on how to display those amounts without requiring horizontal scrolling
- Is it correct that in your proposed mockups, a user can go back and forth at will to clients at the top of the list to re-edit the payment amount before submitting.
- Data is only submitted at the end, not when they click next? or is data being submitted each time Next is pressed.

Thanks!

Ed
Jul 14, 2017, 9:27:00 PM7/14/17
to us...@fineract.apache.org, Denila Philip, RM, Ishan Khanna, Tarun Mudgal, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Raunak Sett, d...@fineract.apache.org, PUNEET KOHLI

+1 Awesome work Raunak :)

Moses Gitonga Ntiritu

Jul 15, 2017, 4:57:04 PM7/15/17
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Denila Philip, RM, Ishan Khanna, Tarun Mudgal, Raunak Sett, d...@fineract.apache.org, PUNEET KOHLI, us...@fineract.apache.org
Raunak Sett

Congratulations for good work.

Moses

Moses Gitonga Ntiritu
Director & Founder,
Bluesplyne Studios and Digital Oasis Limited
Po. Box 5221-00200
Nairobi.
Tel: 0700 773 038
CMA AWARDS
PLATINUM/ OVERALL WINNER: Citi Micro Entrepreneurship Awards 2014-2015.
GOLD WINNER     : Citi Micro Entrepreneurship Awards, Youth Urban, 2014.
GOLD WINNER     : Citi Micro Entrepreneurship Awards, Service Category 2014.

RISING STAR AWARDS
RISING STAR AWARDS: Finalist, ICT Category, 2014-2015.

DAYSTAR ALUMNI AWARDS
WINNER-Business Progression Entrepreneurship Award 2016