[Mifos-users] Help Name our Mifos Mobile Banking App

Ed Cable

Sep 29, 2017, 2:14:10 PM9/29/17
to Mifos software development, mifos-users
Community!

We're going to soon be launching the mobile banking app that Dilpreet and Rajan have worked so hard on.

We need to come up with a good name for it. Right now the current thinking is Mifos Mobile

That should work fine but would love to see what creative ideas our community can come up with for a name!

Cheers,

Ed

DIgital Telecom via Mifos-users

Oct 2, 2017, 4:13:54 AM10/2/17
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos software development, DIgital Telecom

Mifos Mobile Banking that is the n

ame