[Mifos-users] Need help on Accounting and opening balance

Hari Haran

Jun 21, 2017, 5:57:28 AM6/21/17
to d...@fineract.apache.org, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net, mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net, us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org

Hi Team,

I have setup mifos and enabled the accounting.

Do I need to set the opening balance? Or I can start disbursing the loan directly without setting opening balance branch wise?

What's the difference between these two approaches?

--

Regards,
Hariharan.G

DISCLAIMER:
All emails and any files transmitted with them are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify your system manager. The message in the email you have received contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy the email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received an email by mistake and delete the email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited.

Santosh Math

Jun 21, 2017, 10:00:10 AM6/21/17
to Mifos software development, us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org, d...@fineract.apache.org, mifos-users
Hari,

You have to set opening balance even though you are doing fresh start of your organization with Mifos and also you have to set opening balance for each branch separately.

Cheers
Santosh

Thanks  and Regards
Santosh Math