[Mifos-users] Next User Meeting 06 AUG 2015

1 view

Dayna Harp

Jul 23, 2015, 7:45:27 PM7/23/15
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos software development

Hello Everyone -

Today’s user meeting was the beginning of a very good discussion surrounding the following list of questions.  Unfortunately, some of the registrants had poor connectivity at their end and our session failed before the end of the meeting.  I’ve provided a link to the recorded session.  I’d like to pick up this discussion at our next User Meeting and hopefully everyone has better internet connections!

Discussion Items:

  • Next user meeting will be an open discussion about your use and needs of the Mifos X platform.

    • How many account holders do you serve?

    • What type of organizations do you support?  (SACCO, Microfinance Bank, Co-Op)

    • What do you like best about Mifos X?

    • What is your greatest Mifos X challenge?

    • What features would help you do a better job?

    • Do you need end user training materials?

    • What other comments, concerns or needs do you have?
  • Our development is community driven -  your voice is invaluable!

Dayna Harp
Director Strategic Initiatives, The Mifos Initiative
dh...@mifos.org | Skype: harpcreek | Mobile: 850.312.9560

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org