[Mifos-users] Hooks

andres...@credipy.com

Sep 2, 2016, 6:43:16 PM9/2/16
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi Everyone, I need some help about hooks because I want to use hooks for "transaction_loan" but I'm getting this error " - ". Then I don't know if maybe the problem is in Payload URL. How should be the server developed to accept the hook??

Ed Cable

Sep 2, 2016, 8:13:12 PM9/2/16
to d...@fineract.incubator.apache.org, Andrés, mifos-users
Andres,

Please use this fineract developer's mailing list for this thread.

Ed

Ed Cable
edc...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Nazeer Shaik

Sep 6, 2016, 12:18:01 AM9/6/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., d...@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Hi Andres,

I believe you haven't added events for the hook. After selecting events, you need to press '+' icon which is shown in below screenshot.

Inline image 1
Thanks,
Nazeer

Nazeer Shaik

Sep 6, 2016, 12:49:11 AM9/6/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., d...@fineract.incubator.apache.org
I am attaching screenshot in case if you are not able to see inline image.

Hooks Message.png