Re: [Mifos-users] MIFOSX - 16.09.01.RELEASE on Staging Environment - Formal

Adi Raju

Sep 29, 2016, 8:27:43 AM9/29/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi All,

Post QA and UAT, we are announcing formal release of 16.09.01.RELEASE.

Based on the feedback from community, we have made some corrections to the teller report. Other than that the release notes are as is.

Release file can be downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mifos/files/Mifos%20X/fineractplatform-16.09.01.RELEASE.zip/download

Feedback/Response:

[MIFOSX-1894] - Cashier Transaction Summary Pentaho Report

View report not in roles/permissions list. Must be able to check allow view to enable teller/cashier to view their own totals.

[Core Team] Missing permission added

Report is required for daily generation, from and start date not required.

[Core Team] Done

Name of the report should be 'Daily Teller Cash Report'

[Core Team] Done

Loan Repayments, Disbursement, Loan Charges waved, Loan Charges,Prepaid Loans, Foreclosure Loans by a teller don't show in the transaction listing. i.e Organization>Tellers>Transactions

[Core Team] We have excluded account transfer and transactions involving non-cash payment types. With this release only transactions that are Cash based alone would be listed. Also cash transactions done thru manual journal entries (vouchers etc) are not considered in this release.

Detailed Report for all transaction listings for the teller should be include for easy calling with day sheet ( should include all transactions either cash or voucher e.g Loan disbursed, repayment, Share deposits, Shares Redeemed, Savings Deposit , Savings Withdrawals, Account Transfers [standing instructions run by a teller], ) with description notes. This will mean us to implement https://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOSX-2620

[Core Team] Not addressed in current release

When all tellers are not settled, it should allow to create account closure (closing of books)

[Core Team] Not addressed in current release

Regards,

Adi