[Mifos-users] EVENT: GSOC Midterm Showcase During Thursday User Meetup Hosted by Mifos on Thursday Aug 3 at 1200GMT

Ed Cable

Jul 31, 2017, 6:40:07 PM7/31/17
to d...@fineract.apache.org, mifos-users, us...@fineract.apache.org, Mifos software development
Hello Mifos and Fineract Communities,

On behalf of the Mifos Initiative, I would like to invite everyone to the first user meetup we've had in a little while.

It'll be taking place this Thursday Aug 3 at 1200GMT via GoToTraining: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/4181990661502307841

On the agenda will be a midterm showcase of all the innovation that our Mifos and Apache Fineract Google Summer of Code interns.

Since we have 15 interns total, we won't be able to showcase all the projects but our interns are eager to show the fine and beautiful work they've been doing on the back-end, the front-end and mobile apps, new and old

Thanks,

Ed