[Mifos-users] unable to login to second tenant on mifosX local installation

tunde soetan

Jun 30, 2014, 2:22:03 PM6/30/14
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Dear All,

I am having trouble login to the second tenant on locally install MifosX on windows.
Even though I changed the "tenantidentifier=" to the name of identifier, and adjust the URL accordingly,
but no show at all, that is I could not login to the second tenant.

Any help anyone?

--
Best regards,

Tunde Soetan
234-8028489055

Santosh Math

Jul 1, 2014, 12:56:10 AM7/1/14
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
@tunde soetan,

Please ensure you have created database for the second tenant and restart the server for populating the tables. May I know what URLs you're trying to??..

Regards
Santosh