[Mifos-users] REMINDER: Community Webinar on UI/UX Design for the Base of the Pyramid Thursday Oct 27 at 1500GMT

Ed Cable

Oct 21, 2016, 2:09:31 PM10/21/16
to us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org, dev (dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org), mifos-users, Mifos software development
Hi all,

The Mifos Initiative wants to remind you of our upcoming webinar happening via GoToTraining on Thursday October 27 at 1500GMT. Space is filling up so register now!

Register at https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/5555425813643812610

Alexandra Fiorillo of GRID Impact and Adam Little will share with us the Design Toolkit and all of the groundbreaking research that was done on UI/UX for financial inclusion as they adopted a human-centered design approach for mobile money services in Pakistan.

GRID Impact is a global research, innovation and design firm that specializes in human-centered approaches to complex social and economic challenges. Many of our recent projects have been related to financial inclusion with a particular focus on digital financial services such as mobile money. We will walk you through our collaboration with Karandaaz Pakistan and our process of designing a mobile money smartphone app for the mass market in Pakistan.

Takeways from their findings can be found at: https://www.cgap.org/blog/power-smartphone-interfaces-mobile-money
--

Ed
Ed Cable

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Ed Cable

Oct 27, 2016, 8:55:52 AM10/27/16
to us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org, dev (dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org), mifos-users, Mifos software development
HI all,

Just a reminder about our webinar happening in just about two hours. We are currently full but email me if you'd like to attend and I'll add you if someone drops.

Ed